Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dandy Nails Wingless

Hey everyone, hope all is well on your side of the world. I'm lazy today. So a lazy post it will be. Lots of pictures as always though -- that makes up for a lack of flowery descriptions and excessive rambling, right? It better. =P







One coat of Dandy Nails Wingless over a couple frankens
Below are shots of the frankens on their own






Index and ring: a periwinkle with silver shimmer
Middle and pinky: a dusty teal with silver shimmer


As you've noticed, I've been on a huge indie kick as of late. It sure doesn't seem to show signs of stopping... at least not in the near future anyway. I hope you all aren't getting tired of it as I have about a billion more indies to try out. They are literally popping up left and right, I'm not sure I can even keep up at this point! Anyway, time to mosey on with my lazy self. Happy Thursday. =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE indie polishes!! :D
I adore this manicure so much. I love everything about it!! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh and I ADORE your frankens!!! I want them so much!! :D

Anonymous said...

i love those kind of glitter <3 they are beautiful!

xoxo -VAlERiA :)
http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

Uleto said...

I LOVE your nails!

Nadia said...

Indies are awsome!

Vanessa said...

love the colour combo!

starification said...

Wow, I love this. Your frankens are amazing and they go so well with Wingless.

Lendoxia said...

Both frankens are gorgeous :majordrooltime:

Jello Kitty said...

Thank you ladies ^_^... far too kind, all of you! <3

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!